ChronicallyHopeful.com is a place where I share my experience of life as a Christian with chronic illness, but I'd love to share your experience too.
I want this site to offer hope and encouragement to those who are chronically ill. If you have something to share that you think others might benefit from or be inspired and encouraged by, please get in touch.
- Content must be original, not something copied from your own blog.
- If you cannot write a whole post, I'd love to have something to quote you on regarding any of the topics of interest mentioned below.
- I may edit your writing before publishing.
- You may add up to 3 links to your own blog posts or external sources within the post, if they are relevant.
- You may add some pictures to be included within your post. If you don't have any, that's okay.
- I will create all social media graphics for the post.
- You may include a short bio about yourself, a photo of you, as well as all your social media links.
- You may choose to remain anonymous, this is completely up to you.
- Your posts will be shared across all my social media platforms.
- You agree that there will be no payment involved for your guest posts.
Contact me to pitch your idea or if you have any questions!
I'll get back to you as soon as possible.
I look forward to collaborating with you,
Currently, some areas of particular interest are:
Spoonie Life: People with ME/CFS to share their story (diagnosis, how your life has changed, tips and advice on things that have helped you, relationships, travelling, parenting or working while ill. What your illness has taught you about...)
Nemo's Kitchen: People who are using diet to manage their chronic illness. (Keto, Paleo, AIP, FODMAP, etc). I'd love to share what has worked for you. What are the benefits you've experienced?
Faith Notes: whatever you feel led to share regarding faith as a Christian with chronic illness.